What I offer:
Two online courses (8 week rider confidence / 4 week competition nerves), Supportive Coaching Group and One-to-One Coaching. More details and booking information below.
- a weekly lesson at 8.30pm, every Monday evening via Zoom (this can be recorded and watched at another time if required)
- worksheets to aid learning and monitor progress
- an option of a 30 minute 1-2-1 coaching session before, during or after the course as you prefer.
- a WhatsApp group for support through the week – from myself and other group members
For those who compete or who would like to compete. Open to all levels. Includes:
- a weekly lesson at 8.30pm, every Wednesday evening via Zoom (this can be recorded and watched at another time if required)
- worksheets to aid learning and monitor progress
- a WhatsApp group for support through the week
- Monthly interactive zoom sessions – with a monthly theme including goal setting, mindset, troubleshooting eg competition nerves or hacking out (recorded if you cannot attend live or want to re-watch)
- Worksheets and personalised feedback on any ‘homework’
- Challenges and exercises to get involved in
- Guest experts – including fitness professional, EFT practitioner, equine nutritionists…
- Private Facebook group so you enjoy the support of the community, plus I’ll be diving in regularly to answer questions and offer ideas.
- Online social events – perhaps physical meet ups if we are let out again!
- 25% off 1 to 1 coaching throughout the year
All this from just £10 per month, or £85 for the year. You can sign up for one or six months or the full year. I also have a VIP option which includes a monthly one to one coaching session. Get involved.
Find out more about the crew here
Why pick me as your coach?
In 2005, I was riding high: winning the BSPS Rider of the Year for the second time, two horses qualified for HOYS and Royal International and looking forward to starting with new horses. Roll on 10 years and I am having a serious crisis of confidence.
I have certainly been there: the shaking, overthinking, avoidance… at one point I didn’t think I would ever enjoy riding again. I used to put my SatNav on so I could just follow the simple directions to even get to the stables! I have certainly walked the walk – from HOYS competitor, to nervous wreck, and back to HOYS competitor again. I shared one of my first “post crisis” competitions on my Youtube channel.
Finding my way back meant I tried everything; from aromatherapy to psychotherapy, from CBT to EFT, from singing lessons to meditation. I am a qualified Sports Psychologist and Mental Health First Aider, putting me in a unique place to be able to help others find their way back too.
I also have lots of blogs about confidence and my journey that you can read….. here.
Email [email protected] for more information, discuss your needs or have a free introductory session.
Reaching out and signing up can be scary in itself but I promise you that the courses and coaching is open, inclusive, encouraging, welcoming and maybe game changing. But don’t just take my word for it…
What appears to be a small, simple, uncomplicatedly presented course is actually a massive game changer and I am so grateful for your efforts Daisy.CW April 2020
I am really enjoying the rider confidence course, it is very interactive and great to have the support of the group of like minded ladies. Daisy has helped me to get to the route of my confidence issues and is giving us the skills we need to help us progress.C.J. March 2020
I’ve done it. Went for a hack with my bestie, who is very calm and encouraging and we had 2 canters. It was such a wonderful feeling and I barely had any nerves. What has changed in me I don’t know but thank you soooo much Daisy.J.A. February 2020
Thank you so much for the session today – found it so insightful and mind-opening!M. February 2020
Thank you so much, the content has helped me so much and I need to make sure I have notes to help me in the future. WIll miss the weekly sessions.C.J. April 2020
I signed up with my 9 year old daughter who has tried a few different riding schools, but still suffers a bit with rider anxiety. I wasn’t sure what to expect to be honest but nothing ventured, nothing gained. We were delighted with the 8 sessions; all different but interlinked, all very open and honest, at times revealing and brave. It really sunk home that no matter the years in the saddle, anxiety can set in at any time for no reason (until you explained it). You own tale was inspirational and honest, your combining of the mental health first aid tips from Jenny White and a clear and concise set of remedies and goals was spot on! It’s a must for any riders mental health tack box.S.B. June 2020
Thanks to the bubble bursting concept, I have ridden my horse twice this week in the school and actually enjoyed it. For the last 18 months, I have struggled and searched and tried anything which could help. I knew only I could do it but needed a helping hand and your course truly and finally provided me with the tools to get back on my horse.M.R. October 2020
This is a gem of a short course that brings together a wide range of anxiety-busting techniques backed up with succinct explanations. The course is useful for all riders with confidence related issues, as it provides strategies that anyone can easily put into action – with visible results!S.M. November 2020
I am in shock! There was a jump in the arena today and I just found myself giving it a go. I haven’t even had the confidence to canter for over 6 months and today I cantered over a jump with a smile on my face. You are amazing and I am so grateful for your coaching.
T.A. February 2021